Reduce Stress and Increase Relaxation
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing, and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure.
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension
- Improving circulation, energy, and alertness
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure, and reducing anxiety
- Improving immune function
- Easing low back pain
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Upper back and neck, and jaw pain
As you can see there are many ways in which massage therapy may have a positive impact on your overall health. Call us for more information or book your appointment today.